Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PROVO CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!

MY HERO!


Jason was offered a position with Provo Fire department today and we couldn't be more excited with the good news. Its been a long road waiting to get on the department. I am so proud of my hubby he is truly my personal hero but now he's a full-time hero for the city! He starts on June 30Th and he graduates with his third associates as a paramedic on July 25Th. He will have two more semesters left for his bachelor's.
This position couldn't have come at a better time with the second baby on the way its a wonderful piece of mind! I am so very grateful for all of Jason's hard work, he never stops! WE are also so grateful to our Heavenly Father for such a wonderful blessing!


This picture was taken two in half years ago at the draper station! Finally we are now full-timers!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Jason! We are so happy that you got PROVO!!! That's so cool... Love, Anth & Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys! You'll have to look for my cousin--Scott Anderson--he works there, too! Hope things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello. i´m from mexico and i met scott anderson when he was a misionary of the church here at my city. I´ve tried a lot of ways to be in touch of him but i lost contact because of my address changes and i would like to ask you a huge favor. this is my e-mail address aldo_manuel@yahoo.com can you help me and give this to him?? my name is aldo manuel pimentel jimĂ©nez. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, you don't know me, but my husband found your blog by searching "Provo Fire Department." Sorry if you think we're creepers! Anyways, congratulations on his job - that's great! My husband is starting school this Fall at UVU to become a Fire Fighter. Maybe I should ask you what it's like to be the wife of a fire fighter, because I'm scared to death! Maybe that's normal. Anyways, good luck with everything!

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete