Monday, August 3, 2009

5K RUN on PIONEER DAY!!!

OKAY I have so much to talk about but I'm going to have to do one post at a time!!!


THIS WAS A FUN FUN FUN RUN!!!


Jason and I ran the pioneer day 5K run on July 24Th, We ran in pioneer costume, It was such a blast we were of course trying to win the GRAND prize....and WE did!!! We WON a spot in one of the most difficult Marathons to get into....ST. GEORGE Marathon. So yes, now I'm training for a marathon on top of all the other things I have going. It will be a blast though and I can't wait to check it off my goal list:)










Jason was ON Channel 2 News!!! So proud of him he ran in Sunday shoes!




MEN....What can I say...LOL



Brittney was our photographer for the day and she was our support team:)

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! Mary just ran a marathon on July 25th-you should totally talk with her. It was the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed ... I started crying when I reached the Finish Line (45 minutes before Mary even came in)-it's absolutely amazing! I don't think I'll be able to run one because of health issues-but I definetly wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your guys' pioneer outfits and that is AWESOME that you ran in them. I love the pics! Congrats on winning a spot to run the marathon - and good luck with your training and running of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weren't you dying of heat? It makes me wonder how the pioneers did it and they didn't even have Nikes. :) You guys are goofs but you look cute!

    ReplyDelete