Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!!!

Oh how grateful I am for mothers! I am so grateful for my mother, she is such an inspiration to me.
As a young girl I would watch my mother take care of us kids and see the dedication and love behind her work and all her daily sacrifices she made, but its only now that I'm older and a mother my self that I can truly appreciated my mother and her daily struggles she had with her kids. She has been a wonderful example to me and always pointing me in the ways of righteousness.

We had a Mother's Day dinner at our house and it was good to get the family together and celebrate our mother!

To be a mother has been such a wonderful privilege, I thank God for entrusting me with my two sweet spirited boys. I am thankful for my mother and all that she has inspired me to be!










1 comment:

  1. You made me cry with your words!! I love you and wanted to tell you what an Amazing mother you are Annette!! Wish I was at the party it looked so nice and I love seeing Dad with the little one!! :)

    ReplyDelete