Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OKAY I'M A CHEATER!!!


Twilight Series

Okay...I have been told from so many people left and right to read the Twilight series for over seven months now...Thinking whats the big deal with these books anyway and where the heck am I going to find the time to read them... We'll for those of you who have tried to get in touch with me these past three weeks and have had little sucess this is the reason why...I ended up falling in love with the series so much that I have started to re-read Twilight all over again as pathetic as that is...But at least I'm pacing my self this time taking it slow!!!:)


Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight






Okay I Am a Cheater I admit it....
I read the 12 chapters that were leaked out on the internet of Midnight Sun... Stephenie Meyer says she has put the novel on hold indefinatly....Which I hate! But I wanted to see as much of Edwards side of the story as I could... Since she will no longer finish the novel, So I'm a cheater. I have to say if she ever does decided to publish it I would pay twice as much for it. I felt like the first twelve chapters were really amazing!


5 comments:

  1. I want to read those chapters. I heard something about that, but didn't know it was available to read. Where can I go to read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're moving!!! I'm so excited for you guys! We are excellent packers, if you need any help.

    I never got into the Twilight Series, but you make it sound intriguing. Maybe I'll have to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these books. I will have to become a cheater too once I finish this last book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds highly addicting!
    I just ran into a girl at the library who has been reading the Twilight series all week (a book a day I think). She missed all her classes yesterday because she couldn't put it down. You both have me totally intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted to read Midnight Sun but it's just hard to sit at the computer and read. I wonder if it would be worth it to print it out and read it in print.

    ReplyDelete